Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This is one Heck of a Ride... ;)



Here's a quick update on my Music Production Journey. It was actually harder than I thought, but I'm sooo in love with having to struggle to make something good.(I don't know why, just am) I believe the videos I've included will speak way louder to show the progress being made~ Enjoy ;)  
(Please disregard all background noise, my Family was just being something else....jk)

In the beginning process, it took about 2 weeks to come up with this song, but i noticed it doesn't just stop there. I recently learned that every song needs to have a little fine "adjuments" to
get the real perfection to make it sound great.

Once I'm done with this mini song, I plan to compare it too a song I made in 8th grade.
I plan to see the parts I've grown a lot in, and see the parts that I need to start working on.

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany tunes! Yass! I would love to he's you sing your very own song. I hope everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're making a lot of progress! I can't see the videos, but I don't know if it's because I'm on my iPad or what. Show them to me in class maybe? I'd love to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your whole concept is really cool and would love to hear how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete